For our Factory in Rabigh, Saudi Arabia we are selecting an experienced Saudi national System/Network Administrator.
Seniority level: Medium
Type of employment: Full time
Qualification: Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
Tasks and Responsibilities of the System/Network Administrator
- Configuring software and hardware including servers, networks, and operating systems.
- Provide User Technical Support.
- Monitor System Performance.
- Oversee Backend Infrastructure.
- Conduct Data Backups.
- Enhance Server and System Performance.
- Experience to identify and solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to effectively address the problems of relations with employees and to obtain effectiveness and efficiency from the assigned team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relationships with employees.
- Fluency in English is a mandatory requirement