For our Maintenance Activities Division, we are currently looking for a dynamic, motivated, High leadership potential combined with good technical skills to take on the role of Maintenance Manager independently. The objective of this role is full responsibility of all Plant maintenance & repair Jobs, Shutdowns and turn around projects and long-term maintenance contracts within oil & gas and Petrochemical sector.
Seniority level: Senior Management - Technical
Type of employment: Full time
Qualification: B. Sc / B.E (Mechanical), Regular Engineering Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- To overall lead the maintenance division for effective Bid estimation, planning, execution and completion of onsite repair and maintenance projects, Shutdowns and Turn arounds.
- Responsible for Scope, Resources, Risk, and Readiness.
- Ensure execution plans are developed and documented as per Health, Safety and Quality standards of Saudi Aramco and SABIC.
- B. Sc / B.E (Mechanical), Regular Engineering Degree
- At least 12 years of experience in maintenance of Oil and Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical Equipment.
- Proven Experience on Live Plants as well as Shutdowns/Turn arounds and special repair and Modification projects from a large maintenance Contracting company is mandatory.
- Gulf and KSA experiences are preferable.
- Should be well familiar with HSEQ requirements of Saudi Aramco and SABIC.
- High Leadership and Team Management skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- CMMS and Planning software skills.
- Knowledge of ASME, TEMA and API codes.